Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 10:18 PM
Default Sims 4 Nunnery Challenge
The Nunnery Challenge (Rated R)

I would call this the brothel challenge, but that name has already been used. For those who don’t know, a nunnery is an old English term for a whorehouse/brothel. This is my own modified version of the original creator’s challenge. If you have any questions about the rules or ideas on how to improve the challenge, let me know :3
Getting Started
Since we're using old English in the title of this challenge, your founder and head of the nunnery will be called the Fish Monger which was slang for pimp way back when. Make your Fish Monger a young adult with the romantic trait and place them on an empty lot to build your nunnery. Since you’re just starting out, your place can’t be that fancy looking, so the house value must stay under $100k. Create a main lobby that includes seating areas and a bar, rooms for the prostitutes to do business in, and a living area for your workers. The living quarters must have the cheapest stuff and include: a bathroom, kitchen/eating area, and four beds. Use the money cheat to set your funds to $0 once you are done building.

Playing the Challenge
Since you’re just starting out and don’t have any regulars yet, you can pick up clients that walk in front of your house. You are not allowed to get a job or make money in any way other than woohooing with clients. You also are not allowed to go on dates or visit other Sims’ homes unless invited to. If business is slow, you may leave the lot once a day to go to a community lot to pick up clients. You are not allowed to call clients over to your lot, they must come on their own. Until you reach $50k, you are only allowed up to 4 workers.
Your first goal is to make $50k.

Recruiting Prostitutes
Unless you have a good memory of what clients use your services and how often, I’d suggest making a list somewhere of client names and how often they’ve used your services. This is because once a client has used your services 5 times, they are eligible to join your brothel. Whether you recruit anyone who fulfills this requirement, or pick and choose which of the eligible candidates you would like to recruit, is entirely up to you. You can either use the ‘Ask to Move In’ dialog option, or use the ‘Add to Household’ cheat to recruit them. In the beginning, you are only allowed up to 4 workers at once, but you unlock the ability to recruit more as you go on. Your workers are not allowed to get married. They are allowed to have boyfriends/girlfriends but only with each other until you unlock the ability to date clients.

Making Money
*If you use the prostitute mod, ignore this. Just use the ‘ask for money for woohoo’ option after a client uses your services.*
Below is a price list for the beginning stages. After that, you should be able to follow the pattern on your own. Use the kaching cheat to give yourself the money (or motherlode once you get to that point).
Current Funds/Location | Nunnery | Date | House Visit/Event
$0-$50k | $1,000/c | $3,000 | $5,000
$50k-$100k | $2,000/c | $6,000 | $10,000
$100k-150k | $4,000/c | $9,000 | $15,000
$150k-$200k | $8,000/c | $12,000 | $20,000
*/c = per client

The ultimate goal is to make $1,000,000!

Pregnancy/Heirs
Preferably you don’t want your workers to get pregnant, but if you want to risk it with mods that give a chance for pregnancy on regular woohoo, go right ahead. Once the child becomes a teenager, they are eligible to become a sex worker or you could kick them out. If the founder dies for any reason, the new head goes by seniority – who was there the longest – so your first recruit becomes the new Fish Monger and when they die, the second recruit gets the title and so on.

Unlocks
Once you’ve reached certain stages in your funds, you unlock new things!
$50k: up to 5 workers
$100k: up to 6 workers; can invite clients over; house value can increase to up to $200k
$150k: up to 7 workers
$200k: up to 8 workers; can ask clients on dates; house value can increase up to $300k; create a penthouse/private suite for founder
$250k: can go steady with clients
$300k: can host events/parties at nunnery; house value can increase up to $400k
$400k: house value can increase to up to $500k (…you get the gist for this perk – each time you hit a new x hundred thousand in funds you can increase the house value by $100k)

Optional
These are completely optional rules that you can add to make the challenge more…well…challenging, or just for fun.

-After each recruit, the amount of visits for a client to become eligible increases by an interval of either 1 or 5.
-Have a "Happy Hour" or Special Day once a week where clients can come for free or for half price
Vampires
-If a vampire offers to turn one of your workers, you must accept.
-Vampire workers aren’t allowed to leave the lot.
-You are not allowed to compel Sims for a deep drink. That’s just bad for business.
WickedWhims Mod
-Rather than charge for the overall service, you can charge for individual services (tease/oral/handjob/penetration).
--If you do this option, you are not allowed to control the interaction, just let the sims do their thing and do the math for whatever animations they do. In determining prices for each service, divide the price with tease interactions being least expensive, penetration being most expensive, and oral/handjob somewhere in between as long as the collective price for all three adds up to the max charge.
---Ex. $0-$50K: Nunnery: Tease - $200; Oral/Hand - $300; Penetration - $500 (200+300+500=1,000)
---Hope that makes sense.
-Only use condoms for male workers if client hates children.
-Charge extra for bondage devices.
-Charge for each worker used on a client. Ex. 2 workers with 1 client gives you $2k instead of $1k
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:02 PM
i'm actually going to do this challenge! i've never found a sims challenge that didn't bore me to death, so this is a great change! quick question: what prostitution mod are you talking about?
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 1:51 AM
I looked at this challenge thinking I would be running a church of some sort but oh no I was wrong.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 4:40 AM
"i'm actually going to do this challenge! i've never found a sims challenge that didn't bore me to death, so this is a great change! quick question: what prostitution mod are you talking about?"
wicked whims. 18+
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmySims
I looked at this challenge thinking I would be running a church of some sort but oh no I was wrong.

Same!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ellatheweasel
i'm actually going to do this challenge! i've never found a sims challenge that didn't bore me to death, so this is a great change! quick question: what prostitution mod are you talking about?

I didn't use a prostitution mod for this, just wickedwhims + the animation mods and object mods you can get for it, I do know there is a prostitution mod out there, but I haven't tried it out for myself yet. For payment, I just use either the kaching or money [money amount] cheat.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmySims

xD There are already several challenges called "brothel" challenge, so I decided to use the terms used in hamlet for that sort of thing lol