Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 3:38 AM Last edited by Queen of France : 14th Aug 2017 at 5:57 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Generations, Seasons
Default [SOLVED] Can't transfigure items
EDIT: I figure dit out after sleeping on it - I was trying to do that on a secondary owned lot (my ghostbuster sim's hidden underground nutjob bunker). I brought the display case and the spirits to the main lot, and from there, I was able to access that option.

The transfiguration pedestals won’t work me. I was so excited that my oddball ghostbuster sim could make new ghosts out of spirits, but the damn things just won’t work.

Tried both cases, the normal and the XL one, with spirits (all same type and age), iron ingots, mixed metals, always max items, with my mods folder in-game and out; I repaired game files, nothing changed. Restarted the game, tried different sims within the family, switched households and then switched back, nothing. I made a new test hood, and did get the option then when using various emerald cut gems, but back in the hood I like, using emerald cut gems still doesn't work. The household has enough money for the action. Would anyone know what the problem might be, and if it's fixable? If the hood is just a mess, I guess that's that, but if there's a known solution, I'd be very happy.

I have Ambitions, World Adventures, and Generations, all are legal Origin versions, patched to 1.67. Running Windows 10 with specs allowing for smooth gameplay with good graphics.