Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:13 PM
Default Baby Changer Master Controller Mod
Hiya!

In the Sims 3 we had the master controller mod that would allow you to change the baby clothes without it being a skin override. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a baby changing mod like that one - so we can do hair and clothes meshes and such - or if anyone will help me out to learn about modding like that. I am willing to put out the work if anyone can guide me a little bit. Either way, it would make the sims 4 better, in my opinion. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Laurenbell
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 1:48 PM
Well back then Babies were still considered actual Sims. Now giving a baby new clothes is just like re-upholstering a sofa cushion :\
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 1:48 PM
While requests aren't allowed, I did move the thread to the modding discussion forums so maybe someone would be able to help you out on it! Although I have to agree with ShigemiNotoge, I don't think it's possible since TS4 babies are basically objects instead of actual sims, unfortunately... I guess the only way, and I have no idea if that is actually possible, is to let the game randomize the 'baby mesh', which might require having to edit a python script? So whenever a baby gets born, it doesn't just load that one baby mesh we all know, but if possible, another mesh as well