Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 9:16 PM
Default can someone tell me were i went wrong?
as you can see in picture some kind of weird looking mess is stretched from sims hand,edited this mesh in blender 2-3 times and and even tried it again from start...but still same problem.posting screenshot and even package file
help would be appreciated
thank you
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  try.zip (1.18 MB, 16 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 1:45 PM
Moved to Sims 4 Creation Forum

Also, be advised that your creation is just this side of acceptable. If we get any nip slips in here, it'll have to be covered pronto!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 8:13 PM
Unfortunately I'm away from my modding computer and unable to examine or test this. From looking at the pic:

Does the spike move with her hand or some other body part?
Does it change when you use sliders?

The first thing I'd check is the bone assignments at that spot. Second is the uv1.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Unfortunately I'm away from my modding computer and unable to examine or test this. From looking at the pic:

Does the spike move with her hand or some other body part?
Does it change when you use sliders?

The first thing I'd check is the bone assignments at that spot. Second is the uv1.

yes it moves when my sim moves in game.
Didnt check sliders and yes will check out aging in blender if its uv1 or bone
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:02 PM
I suspect the bone assignment is incorrect.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
I suspect the bone assignment is incorrect.

Can u tell how to rectify it
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#7 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:28 AM
Check for under or overweighted bones - assignments that don't add up to 100%. I don't know how to fix them in Blender, though.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 12:41 PM
Sorry for my English
Dont know how to do this....but yeh noticed that when ever i try this costume....tip of lift hand ring finger and pinky finger disappears and this line appear.
Although every thing looks fine when viewing in blender or sim4studio.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#9 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 10:11 PM
I think the problem is too many bones - there seems to be a limit of 60 bones that can be used in a single mesh and yours has 61. The last bone is a finger bone so it kind of makes sense. You should try splitting a finger or two into a separate mesh - a different 'cut'. Unfortunately I don't know how to do that in Blender or Studio but maybe they can help you in the Studio forums.