Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 6:50 PM
Default Sims 3 Belladonna Cove Statue
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has converted the aforementioned statue of Bella or is interested in converting it.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 9:47 AM
I was actually working on converting it for either CAW and making a smaller statue version of it so your sims can have it in their homes. So i'll give you a message when my sims 2 to sims 3 is released. If you like. ^-^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
I was actually working on converting it for either CAW and making a smaller statue version of it so your sims can have it in their homes. So i'll give you a message when my sims 2 to sims 3 is released. If you like. ^-^

I'd like that. Thank you.
Virtual gardener
#4 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 12:50 PM
It's been a while! But I do have a version of the statue ready. It's enabled for CAW and the in-game build world editor. And of course in buy mode. It's a cloned version of the statue that you can find in the sunset valley statue so it should be flagged as 'sculpture' for the same price (10.000 if i'm right). Sadly, it's not recolourable (due the fact the statue is probably more like a CAW object/world editor object) but if you do need a version that's recolourable, just tell me! I'm also working on a smaller statue that's about the size of most EA clutter but that's more like a private download for now. I can give you that version as well but it won't be a publish download 'till i'm publishing my new story.

I was thinking of custom edit the shadow mesh but I think it looks great the way it does now. More realistic on some way.

Here you go!:

'
Download link over at my blog: http://greenplumbboblover.tumblr.co...r-and-wide-sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 12:28 AM
It's been a while! But I do have a version of the statue ready. It's enabled for CAW and the in-game build world editor. And of course in buy mode. It's a cloned version of the statue that you can find in the sunset valley statue so it should be flagged as 'sculpture' for the same price (10.000 if i'm right). Sadly, it's not recolourable (due the fact the statue is probably more like a CAW object/world editor object) but if you do need a version that's recolourable, just tell me! I'm also working on a smaller statue that's about the size of most EA clutter but that's more like a private download for now. I can give you that version as well but it won't be a publish download 'till i'm publishing my new story.

I was thinking of custom edit the shadow mesh but I think it looks great the way it does now. More realistic on some way.

Here you go!:

Awsome, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much! So when should we expect a smaller statue?
'
Download link over at my blog: http://greenplumbboblover.tumblr.co...r-and-wide-sims

Awesome, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 3:57 AM
Also, if it's possible, I'd like the smaller version of the statue.
Virtual gardener
#7 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 4:49 PM
I'm working on that one! Right now it's sort of a personal download for the story I'm working on, but i'll give you the link whenever it's ready ^-^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 12:24 AM
Also, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find someone who could make a sim for me?
Virtual gardener
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 3:41 PM
There are a lot of people out there who allow sims requests, especially on tumblr! But all do have a different style in making sims. But I don't know any blog that's still active who do requests. Usually it's someone who does allow requests but hasn't wrote it down or something. >-<
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 6:36 PM
There are a lot of people out there who allow sims requests, especially on tumblr! But all do have a different style in making sims. But I don't know any blog that's still active who do requests. Usually it's someone who does allow requests but hasn't wrote it down or something. >-<

Hello, it's been awhile! I was wondering to see if you either have or could create a smaller version of the Belladonna Statue?