Hey guys. I'm back! My computer suddently started working again, yay! (if you don't know what i'm talking about, look at this post ). So yeah, i got myself into making the promo pics for the Portal 2.0 and, after exactly ONE MONTH (i'm the procastination QUEEN ), here it is!
Texture size: 2048 x 1024
Texture variants: Specular, Normal, Emission, 13x Diffuse.
Comes in two different sizes: EA Fit and Counter Fit (called Plus).
Plus: 35.000 ยง
EA Fit: 30.000ยง
They're quite expensive because they come with all the upgrades pre-installed and they have the maximum food quality score.
Plus: H&B Portal 2.0 Plus - Fridge
EA Fit: H&B Portal 2.0 - Fridge
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|littledica.H&B.portal2.rar||5.91 MB||18,117||24th Aug 2018|
|littledica.H&B.portal2.plus.rar||5.88 MB||16,666||24th Aug 2018|
|littledica.H&B.portal2.merged.rar||11.73 MB||37,993||24th Aug 2018|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 2